C.I.F. [Tax ID]: B-92984889
Address: C/limonar, 13 (Nueva Aljaima), 29570 Cártama (Málaga)
Telephone: (+034) 952 914 341
Email address for requests relating to personal data: firstname.lastname@example.org
GRATELIZA, S.L., hereinafter BODEGALASCAS, processes the personal data it collects: to provide services and for the sale of the products offered through its website; to manage commercial relationships and contacts; to account for sales and determine consumption and its source; to carry out satisfaction surveys; to prepare profiles of preferences and interests; to analyse activity on its website, which does not involve the adoption of automated decisions that generate effects for the person, promotions and/or competitions; and for delivery of promotional communications relating to products and services related to BODEGALASCAS, by physical or electronic means.
The User will find a specific information policy relating to the processing of the personal data requested for execution of the service relating to each of the services offered on this privacy portal.
The personal data collected comes directly from the information provided by Users.
The users of BODEGALASCAS services guarantee and are responsible for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep this duly updated.
The personal data provided shall be held whilst it is necessary to meet the purposes for which it was collected, in each case, in order to maintain the User's relationship with BODEGALASCAS, providing that the User does not ask for it to be deleted or objects to its processing; it shall also be kept for the periods required under prevailing legal requirements.
The legal basis for BODEGALASCAS processing the data is provided by the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU), with the data subject being informed of the legal provisions applicable to the provision of each service.
During the processing of the personal data, BODEGALASCAS shall not assign any such data, except when so required by legal obligation or when so authorised by the person involved in advance when it is necessary to do so.
The provision of the services may require the use of communications to IT service companies that act as data handlers on behalf of BODEGALASCAS, which may be located outside the European Union, within the scope of the European Union-United States Privacy Shield; any such data processing will be subject to confidentiality and security conditions. Information is available at: https://www.privacyshield.gov
BODEGALASCAS ensures the following rights relating to the processing of your personal data:
Right to request access to personal data.
Right to request rectification or suppression.
Right to request limitation of processing.
Right to object to processing.
Right to portability of the data.
Right to withdraw the consent granted.
Everybody is entitled to obtain confirmation about whether BODEGALASCAS processes their personal data. They may access their personal data and request the rectification of any inaccurate data, or deletion of the data when, among other things, they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
Under certain circumstances, interested parties may request limitation of the processing of their data, in which case the data will only be held for the exercise or defence of claims. Likewise, interested parties may object to the processing of their data for reasons related to their specific situation, under certain circumstances. In this case, BODEGALASCAS shall cease to process their data, except for legitimate purposes and for the exercise or defence of claims.
If consent has been granted for a particular purpose, the interested party has the right to withdraw this at any time, without this affecting the legality of the processing carried out before the prior consent was withdrawn.
This can be done by sending an email to email@example.com
If you are dissatisfied in any way in relation to the protection of your personal rights, you can file a complaint with the competent Data Protection Agency, through their website www.agpd.es.
Who is the data controller?
- GRATELIZA, S.L.
- C.I.F. [Tax ID]: B-92984889
- Address: C/limonar, 13 (Nueva Aljaima), 29570 Cártama (Málaga)
- Telephone: (+034) 952 914 341
- Email address for requests relating to personal data: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why do we process your data?
- Managing the process of purchase, delivery, complaints and after-sales service to registered website users who buy BODEGALASCAS products.
- To forward queries to the areas of the Grateliza Group companies responsible for the request, query and/or complaint.
- Customer loyalty schemes: processing of personal data relating to management and customer service to offer benefits as a result of loyalty to the brand through regular purchases of bodegalascas products, which may lead to campaigns to encourage customer loyalty or to approach prospective customers to establish a close and lasting relationship with the brand.
- To send our newsletter and marketing information by physical and/or electronic means.
- To analyse browsing habits and the usability of our website and identify the sales generated after sending out our newsletter, so as to determine consumer profiles and preferences and provide a more personalised service focused on the priorities of our customers. We also process the data to prepare statistics and detect weaknesses to improve our website processes.
What is the legal basis for processing your data?
The legal basis for processing the data is:
- A contract or legal relationship for the management of product purchases, and related queries: Article 6(1)(b) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
- Consent for loyalty schemes, preference profiling and browsing analytics: Article 6(1)(a) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
- Consent to, and legitimate interest in, sending our newsletter and marketing information: Article 6(1)(a) and (f) and Recital 47 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
Who do we share your data with?
- The personal data are only assigned to the Grateliza Group companies to which the request by the person relates Grateliza Group, and as necessary for compliance with legal obligations and to support services related to this data processing and the purposes thereof..
How long will we keep your data?
- Personal data strictly related to the purchase process, such as acquisition, purchase, delivery, returns and complaints, are retained for a period of six years from the sale, in accordance with the Spanish Commercial Code.
- Personal data relating to the other purposes are retained until the data subject formally objects to, or requests cessation of, the relevant processing.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Everybody is entitled to obtain confirmation of whether BODEGALASCAS is processing personal data that affects them.
- Interested parties are entitled to access their personal data and request the rectification of any inaccurate data, or deletion of the data when, among other things, they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Under certain circumstances, interested parties may request limitation of the processing of their data, in which case the data will only be held for the exercise or defence of claims.
- Under certain circumstances, interested parties may object to the processing of their data for reasons related to their specific situation. In this case, BODEGALASCAS shall cease to process their data, except for overriding legitimate purposes and for the exercise or defence of claims.
- Interested parties may request data portability to obtain the data they have provided to BODEGALASCAS in a structured and commonly-used format for mechanical reading, to be downloaded by themselves or transmitted by BODEGALASCAS to another entity.
- A data subject may exercise his/her rights by writing an e-mail to email@example.com
- If you are dissatisfied with the exercise of your rights, you can file a complaint with the competent Data Protection Agency, at the postal or electronic address given on its website www.agpd.es.
- Your data will be processed confidentially and subject to appropriate technical and organisational security measures to prevent unauthorised access, alteration, loss or processing.